About 121 Students (Middle School)
Leading Students to Live for Jesus Christ
We want to lead every student to live for Jesus Christ, every student to:
- KNOW Jesus personally
- LIVE for Jesus in all things
- INVITE their friends to know Jesus with them.
We believe we will lead every student to live for Jesus Christ when in humility, we:
- Gather in worship
- Build relationships with others
- Scatter out to serve and reach those far from God
This is what we were created for, to live for Jesus Christ:
- For His increase (John 3:30)
- For our joy (Psalm 16:11)
LifeGroups are small groups of students, along with 1-2 adult leaders, coming together weekly to build relationships with one another as we come to know and live for Jesus Christ. LifeGroups are where students can really build relationships on a deep level.
Our Middle School LifeGroups meet Sunday mornings during both services in the West End. They are broken up by gender & age. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.