Everyone Lives for Something or Someone
We believe that living for Jesus Christ is the most meaningful way to live. To this: We invite you to experience how living for Jesus Christ is the most meaningful way to live.
121 Community Church is a safe, no pressure environment to explore what it means to be in a relationship with Christ as well as what it means to do life with people who desire to love others and impact our communities.
If you’re just checking us out, use this page to explore 121 and get answers to some of the common questions people ask before visiting, and we invite you to come visit us soon.
Here are some answers to commonly asked questions.
Service Times and Location
Our church campus is located at: 2701 Ira E Woods Ave, Grapevine, TX 76051, United States
With Kids Services
With Kids Services
What Can I Expect?
Our worship services include inspiring modern worship music and a message from The Bible. We would love for you to grab a beverage at our coffee bar and join us!
Where do I take my kids?
We have a trained and friendly team of greeters who will be glad to show you around and get your kids checked into their safe and fun environments.
What’s a Service Like?
Our services typically last about 70 minutes.
The service will begin with about 15 minutes of music led by a live band. The words of the songs will be projected onto large screens. Many people will sing along and you can too. Participate as you feel comfortable. We use music as a way of expressing our love for God and appreciation for what He has done for us.
- There will likely be a few times that one of the leaders will pray during the service. You might be asked to sit or to stand up during those prayers. We’ll always make sure you know exactly what to do and we won’t leave you guessing.
- One of our pastors will teach a lesson from the Bible. Our goal is to help everyone understand the Bible and to apply it to their lives. The teaching will be practical and challenging, and hopefully will inspire you in your personal pursuit of God.
- On some occasions we may have baptisms during the service. At every service, we’ll have a host who will explain what’s happening during the service so that there are no surprises whatsoever.
- We do not take a formal offering at the end of our services. As our guest, you’re not expected to give any money. We have been blessed with many opportunities to serve the needs of our community, and through the generosity of our church members, we can meet those needs.
- Communion: Other times we celebrate communion together
Get to Know Us
One of the things that our church is known for is the wonderful teaching from our pastor, Ross Sawyers. He has an exceptional gift of taking what may seem like complicated topics in the Bible and explaining them in ways that we can all understand. You can follow the link below to browse our sermon library and see for yourself.
Our ultimate goal is for everyone at 121 Community Church to feel comfortable and confident in their ability to read and understand the Bible. If you don’t own a Bible, we’d love to give you one. Please stop by the area directly across from the coffee bar and we’ll give you one . You can also download a Bible app to your phone for easy access. Yes, that’s why all the people sitting around you have their phones out during the service. They’re not texting! Well, most of them aren’t.